“Moo Moo” - 75% BC / 25% Pap (Mom)

 




I watched a friends Beagle.  I got a stick to separate MooMoo from the Beagle as they met.  MooMoo made it a game.   VIDEO:
https://youtube.com/shorts/G9Z0lyjk-Fc?feature=shared


“Moo Moo”.  Works hard, plays hard.  Well, ok, she just plays hard.  But she is all out, but very “biddable” (willing to please).  She is the first to come running when I whistle and follows me around as I do yard work.  Quick and agile, but solely due to her size (and I mean solely) is not quit as fast as the full sized Border Collies.  But “almost.”   She is right there with them at every turn and never gives up. 

Moo Moo loves water.  3 VIDEOS:




If I could only keep one dog, this would be the one. I am also partial to her because she is very affectionate.  Oh and did I say very smart, a quick learner, agile and loves to please?  Because she is all that and more. 


Moo Moo as a puppy.  She can have fun anywhere anytime.   VIDEO:

Popular posts from this blog

Why a Border-Papillon Hybrid?

Hybrid Mini Border Collie Puppies - Current Litter

Prior Litters